Rust removers such as Evapo-Rust® Super Safe Rust Remover and Evapo-Rust® Gel have helped remove rust from everything from tools to your favorite cast iron cookware for years. Let’s look at how and when to use Evapo-Rust® Gel.
How and When to Use Evapo-Rust® Gel
Rust removers are simple to use. Dunk the rusty piece of metal into the magic solution, let it soak, and come back later to a nice and rust-free item! The difficulty with a liquid rust remover is that it doesn’t work if you can’t submerge an item, making it challenging to remove rust on larger items, such as wheels, farm equipment, and BBQ grills.
For large, bulky items, Evapo-Rust® Gel comes to the rescue. This rust remover gel clings to vertical, rusted surfaces. Let it do all the work for you and restore your items to like-new condition. It’s safe on the skin, so you don’t need to use gloves, masks, or protective eyewear.
Steps to Use Rust Remover Gel
- Prep the item’s surface by removing any dirt or grease. For best results, do not use in direct sunlight.
- Apply gel by brushing or rolling.
- Wait for one hour or until rust disappears.
- Remove with a soft towel and water and wipe dry.
- Re-apply if needed for heavily corroded areas.
The rust remover gel formula is effective in removing deep rust on all types of mild steel and iron. It is safe on all surfaces and will not harm copper, brass, aluminum, plastic, rubber, or vinyl.
What Makes It Different
- Cleans rust stains on concrete, masonry, porcelain, glass, and other surfaces
- Contains no VOCs
- Safe on chrome and most painted surfaces
- Will cling to vertical and inverted surfaces
- Safely removes oxides from most metals, including copper, aluminum, and brass
- Can be brushed or rolled on
- Low odor
Find Evapo-Rust® Gel at your favorite local retailer or order online at https://evapo-rust.com/.