Rust removers such as Evapo-Rust® Super Safe Rust Remover and Evapo-Rust® Gel have helped remove rust from antiques, hardware, tools, cast iron cookware for years. Rust removers are simple to use. Dunk the rusty piece of metal into the magic solution, let it soak, and come back later to a nice and rust-free item!
But what if you can’t dunk the item? The one difficulty with a liquid rust remover is it doesn’t work if you can’t submerge an item. It’s challenging to remove rust on larger items, such as wheels, barnyard equipment, camping gear, and BBQ grills.
For large, bulky items, Evapo-Rust® Gel comes to the rescue. Evapo-Rust® Gel clings to vertical, rusted surfaces. It’s also non-toxic, non-corrosive, biodegradable, and contains no acids or alkalis, non-flammable, and contains no petroleum solvents. Let Evapo-Rust® Gel do all the work for you. You don’t even need to use gloves, masks, or protective eyewear.
How to Use Evapo-Rust® Gel
- Prep the item’s surface by removing any dirt or grease. For best results, do not use in direct sunlight.
- Apply gel by brushing or rolling.
- Wait for one hour or until rust disappears.
- Remove with a soft towel and water and wipe dry.
- Re-apply if needed for heavily corroded areas.
Evapo-Rust® Gel has proved effective in removing even deep rust on all types of mild steel and iron. It is safe on all surfaces and will not harm copper, brass, aluminum, plastic, rubber, or vinyl.
- Cleans rust stains on concrete, masonry, porcelain, glass and other surfaces
- Contains no VOCs
- Safe on chrome and most painted surfaces
- Will cling to vertical and inverted surfaces
- Safely removes oxides from most metals including copper, aluminum, and brass
- Can be brushed or rolled on
Find Evapo-Rust® Gel at your favorite local retailer. If you have any questions about our rust removing products, please don’t hesitate to call or send us a message. We are here to answer your questions Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM, CST.