Rust is an insulator, so having it in your cooling system causes it to run hot and eventually overheat. The best way to dissolve rust and flush it out is to use a specifically formulated product. Revitalize any water-cooled engine with THERMOCURE® Cooling System Rust Remover & Flush.
How to Revitalize Any Water-Cooled Engine
THERMOCURE® Cooling System Rust Remover & Flush uses the latest technology in rust and corrosion removal to completely revitalize any water-cooled engine. This product removes rust scale and deposits from radiators, water pumps, water jackets, engine blocks, and heads. It clears away that rust and restores your cooling system to normal working condition.
THERMOCURE® Cooling System Rust Remover & Flush is safe, simple, and easy to use. It restores the engine’s ability to transfer heat to the coolant allowing engines to run cooler and essentially last longer.
Get Rid of Rust in 3 Easy Steps
- Drain coolant and properly dispose of it. Add one quart of THERMOCURE® into the radiator.
- Fill the radiator to the top with clean water and drive it for 2-3 hours. For bad cases of rust, you could drive it normally for 2-3 days.
- Flush the cooling system 2-3 times with water until the water runs clear. Refill the cooling system with a quality coolant mixed with water according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
Now your cooling system is ready to perform.
Tips to help get the most from a THERMOCURE® Treatment
- The cooling system needs to be completely drained before adding THERMOCURE® for treatment.
- If the cooling system is very rusty, it may be beneficial to flush the system with water before adding THERMOCURE®.
- THERMOCURE® should not be used in freezing weather and will not protect your engine against freezing temperatures.
- One quart of THERMOCURE® treats two engines or remove rust from other parts or tools.
- Use a good quality antifreeze to prevent future problems with your cooling system.
Revitalize any water-cooled engine with THERMOCURE® Cooling System Rust Remover & Flush. It removes rust scale and deposits from radiators, water pumps, water jackets, engine blocks, and heads.