Is your engine running hot? Let’s talk about cooling systems. Rust and corrosion act as insulators and cause vehicles to overheat. Remove the rust and corrosion that causes overheating by treating the cooling system with Evapo-Rust® Thermocure®. Thermocure clears away that rust and restores your cooling system to normal working condition.
Thermocure removes rust scale and deposits from radiators, water pumps, water jackets, engine blocks, and heads. You can use Thermocure on ATVs, automobiles, diesels, RVs, and tractors. Thermocure cooling system flush is safe, simple, and easy to use. This product restores the engine’s ability to transfer heat to the coolant allowing motors to run cooler and last longer.
Why do our Customers Continue to Use Thermocure?
- Easy to use
How to Restore Your Engine’s Cooling System
- Drain your vehicle’s system. (Make sure your car is cool—wait about twenty minutes after running the car). Place a bucket under the cooling system, open the petcock on the radiator, and drain your system. Dispose of the coolant properly. Close the petcock on the radiator.
- Fill your cooling system with One quart takes care of systems up to three gallons.
- Top up the cooling system with distilled water.
- Let the vehicle run without the pressure cap to remove the excess air; after the thermostat opens, replace the pressure cap.
- Thermocure can be run in the system for a couple of hours up to several days, depending on the depth of rust built up in the system.
- Drain and flush the radiator two or three times with cold water.
- Add a 50-50 mixture of coolant and distilled water to the radiator. Use a quality antifreeze to prevent future problems with your cooling system.
Frequently Asked Questions about Thermocure®
Does the Cooling System Have to Be Completely Clean Before Treatment?
If the cooling system is very rusty, it may be beneficial to flush the system with water before adding Thermocure. However, it does not need to be clean before treating it with Thermocure.
Can Thermocure be used in a motorcycle?
Absolutely! Thermocure is designed for a 3-gallon system. You will just need to use enough for your motorcycle system.
How Do I Dispose of The Spent Solution?
Thermocure is non-toxic; however, the spent solution will have traces of antifreeze. You should dispose of it along with the antifreeze you removed from the vehicle.
Click here for instructions on how to safely dispose of antifreeze.
Can I Use Thermocure To Treat My Car Any Time of The Year?
Thermocure should not be used in freezing weather and will not protect your engine against freezing temperatures.
Can I Run Thermocure Without Draining My Cooling System?
No. You will need to drain the system entirely before adding Thermocure for treatment.
How does Thermocure Work?
Thermocure Cooling System Rust Remover & Flush uses the latest technology in rust and corrosion removal to completely revitalize any water-cooled engine. Thermocure uses “selective chelation,” a process in which a large synthetic molecule forms a bond with metals and holds them in solution. The active ingredient in Thermocure bonds exclusively to the iron in iron oxide – not to steel.
If you have any other questions, please give the Evapo-Rust Team a call at (888) 329-9877. Happy De-Rusting!